Trial Kit Scents
When creating our products we kept 1 thing in mind. "Would we use this ourselves & be happy"? This is why we spent almost an entire year developing some of our most popular signature scents like Vanilla Tobacco, Warm Tobacco Pipe, Black Coconut, Dark Orchid, Woodsy Oud and more.
We create all our scents in-house with the exception of some essential oils that are certified Natural and/or Organic. Each scent stays true to its name & our descriptions detail each note, mild or heavy below.
OUR SIGNATURE SCENTS FOR OUR TRIAL KIT • Alphabetical Order
- Back Country • this composition includes notes of incense, pine resin & fir, balsam, heliotrope & woods. Sophisticated, Aromatic & Wild. When walking through a field of fresh cut grass, take a deep breath in - this is it.
- Bay Rum • a straight shot. Don't worry you won't get drunk on this scent, but you'll smell great! A great classic Barbershop scent that takes you back to the old days!
- Black Coconut • creamy, buttery coconut variation - like you're at the beach!
- Bronze Barrel • top note is Grapefruit; middle notes are Smoke and Juniper; base notes are Leather and Vetiver. ▲ Not Available until Spring 2021
- Coco-Vanille • The main notes in this unisex scent are coconut, white musk, woody notes & Madagascar vanilla. Pure Jealousy.
- Dark Orchid • sultry woods and rich fruit - A simple yet very complex scent, Women love this scent on Men.
- Fabulous • key ingredients in this composition include bitter almond oil, tonka bean, orris root, leather, cashmerean & clary sage oil. A very clean refreshing scent. Suit worthy & truly Fabulous.
- French Vanilla • mellow & smooth with a particularly enticing aroma. Just like a French vanilla coffee or ice cream.
- Hemp | Cannabis Sativa • this is not going to make you smell like a pothead but it is our most healthiest product. It has a simple light plant based scent (Hemp seed oil's EFA compliment include polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega-3, omega-6, omega-9, linoleic acid & gamma acids (GLA's) not found in ANY other oil. This is excellent for your skin & beard! Helps with Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne, Dry Skin.
- Leather & Steel • this ultra-sexy interpretation of leather captures its primal, animalistic scent and smooth, voluptuous qualities. The addition of olibanum, night blooming jasmine, and black suede gives it a distinctive, modern spin that is raw yet refined, sensual yet sophisticated.
- Mojito Mint • cool, fresh and invigorating, our Mint Mojito Fragrance oil is a true version of the classic mojito cocktail. This scent fuses notes of freshly muddled mint with tropical undertones of lemon and sugarcane
- Musk for Men • a classic, musk with a subtle hint of patchouli, softened with sweet sandalwood and delicate roses. A fresh scent that wraps you in a fragrant embrace. Soft & powdery.
- Sandalwood & Oud • sweet, woody oud and exotic warm sandalwood with just a hint of rose, evokes the spirit of the orient.
- Tobacco Havana • tobacco & cuban cigars - This composition opens with fresh tobacco leaves & honey, followed by notes of patchouli, vanilla & bitter cocoa. The base is warm & oriental with notes of labdanum, amber & styrax.
- Tonka & Tobacco • reminiscent of a British Gentleman’s club highlighted with an opulent blend of pure and sultry notes of aged Tobacco Flower, Tonka Bean Cocoa, Frankincense, Raspberry, Precious Woods, and a subtle undertone of soft suede.
- tWiSTed Cinnamon • a rich, buttery coffee cake with fragrant spices. Buttery top notes with nuances of jasmine. Sweet, juicy, floral mid notes with cinnamon. The fragrance comes to a well rounded finish with nutty, powder & vanilla notes at the base. * Only available from Mid October to Mid January.
- Unscented • all the benefits of the healthy organic ingredients without the added fragrance. Excellent for people with sensitive skin.
- Vanilla Tobacco | Envy • to die for, a hint of warm tobacco with a vanilla base. Our most popular scent. This is Total Beard Envy.
- Vetiver Stone • a dominant Vetiver accompanied with salty notes and sunny, woody accords. It features shiny citruses, spices, precious wood, wet river rock and vetiver.
- Warm Tobacco Pipe • a smoky tobacco leaf having notes of herbaceous tobacco leaf followed by a touch of sweet honey and finishing with a smoky, leathery cedar wood, fresh cherry wood, and vanilla bean. Masculine, refreshing, and soothing.
- Woodsy Oud • exotic & distinctive. - It is a resin from the heart of the Agarwood tree, Aquilaria malaccensis, native to southern & southeastern Asia. ~ Notes: Oud wood, rose wood, cardamom, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean, amber.
* As always, please test for allergens by placing a small amount on your skin before applying it like a God!