An important message to our family in regards to the COVID-19 outbreak.
(We are going the extra mile, and then some, to ensure everyone's safety.)
As communities continue to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19), we feel it is important to share with our family what we are doing to help keep everyone safe and healthy. Please be assured we have extra protocols in place and are closely monitoring the situation with the WHO, CDC, and local public health officials.
As part of our protocols, our lab & shipping teams have heightened their cleaning and disinfecting procedures to maintain a healthy environment. We’ve instructed anyone who is not feeling well, who has recently traveled, and who has been in contact with someone who has recently traveled to stay home out of an abundance of caution and self-monitor their symptoms.
A few Highlights of our extra protocols:
- We have increased the frequency for disinfecting surfaces and deep cleaning throughout the day.
- We follow protocols suggested by the CDC, local Departments of Public Health, and World Health Organization daily.
- Our team members know that they should stay home if not well and that their jobs will remain safe and secured for them upon their return & they will be paid during their time off.
- We prepared our team and re-emphasized existing sanitation and illness policies, including frequent and proper handwashing, and our practices regarding wearing and changing of gloves.
- We’ve emphasized what associates can do to keep themselves and others safe, including not touching one’s face.
- We have developed enhanced procedures to assess our associates’ fitness to return to work, risk of exposure after all personal travel, and have restricted air and rail travel.
As the situation evolves, we will not be able to guarantee that USPS (post office) will be staying open through this time, but sitewide shipping will still remain free and our Priority (1-3 Day) Shipping will remain discounted at $5 while we are still able to ship out orders. Orders may have shipment delays due to a high demand nationwide.
We have also decided to drop the price of our beard and hand sanitizers from $15 for a single bottle to $12.99 (Two bottles will now be $25, and 3 bottles will be reduced to $35) during this time of crisis. We will also be doing our best to process our sanitizers same-day or next (if your order is placed after 12pm EST). Our sanitizers have over 70% alcohol content, which is 5-10% more effective than most store-bought saniziers and is equal to or higher than the alcohol content of Purell. Unfortunately, due to strict regulations from Canada Post and USPS, we will be unable to ship any sanitizer orders to Canada.
Our "No Toilet Paper" Soap & Sanitizer Sale will be extended until the end of March. We will be doing our best to process ALL soap orders by the next day as well, as global health is a top priority. This sale is for 20% OFF ALL SOAPS & SHAMPOOS, but will no longer cover sanitizers (due to a limited stock and price reduction). We will also be offering an automatic FREE upgrade to Priority Shipping on all soap & sanitizer orders $75+ through the end of March as part of the sale. Use promo code: NOFNTOILETPAPER at checkout.
Please note, beards are breeding grounds for germs and bacteria. In an effort to promote beard hygiene, we are asking you to refrain from touching your beard until you have properly washed both your hands and beard for at least 20 seconds under hot water or sanitize/disinfect both beforehand. We understand the constant urge to touch our beards, but to remain hygienic, we must take this precaution seriously to prevent spread of infection.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how to best address this, while maintaining our focus where it belongs: on our Valued Family and Team Members.
UPDATE 3/24: Our Canada lab location has been closed until late April or May (as we watch the situation). All Canadian orders will be shipped by USPS and transferred to CanadaPost in the meantime.
The Beard of God Team.