Hand Sanitizer Gel
Your beard deserves to be clean, healthy, and germ-free!
"a report says men with beards carry more germs in their facial hair than dogs carry in their fur. These are the same dogs that eat discarded chicken bones off the pavement." - The Guardian
Unlike most conventional brands, we do not put a bunch of harmful chemicals into our sanitizers. We just put the good stuff that's great for your beard & skin, no extra B.S.! To use, massage a generous amount into your hands or beard (do not ingest!) until dry.
Size: 2fl oz | 60mL
Available in your choice of our Scents for Gents™
Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 62% (antimicrobial)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E acetate), Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, essential/fragrance
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of infants & children
- Keep out of contact with eyes. Do not use near eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water
- Do not use on broken skin
- Stop use and consult doctor if irritation and redness develop & persist for more than 72hrs
- For children under 6, use adult supervision
- FLAMMABLE - Keep away from heat & flame
*This item is unable to ship to Canada*
Beard oil is the secret weapon for those men who have a beard or those trying to grow one. It plays an important role in the appearance of your face and helps you avoid any itchiness or dryness in this sensitive area. Applying your beard oil properly is not always that easy. Let us see some easy steps that will help you choose and apply your oil in the best way possible.
The best time for you to apply the oil is after you take a hot shower. That is when your hair follicles are the softest and cleanest. Also, hot water opens your pores, therefore it gives the oil the chance to go deep into your skin and hydrate both the exterior and interior surface of your beard.
One thing you should take into account before applying your first beard oil, is the possibility of experiencing a sensitive reaction to one of its ingredients. How can you prevent such a thing in advance? Well, the solution is pretty simple actually. You just have to apply a small amount of the oil behind your ear for a couple of days, and watch out for any unpleasant symptoms, like redness or itching. In order to apply the oil, pick up the dropper, take 2-3 drops, put it in the palm of your hand, rub both your hands together and then gently rub the oil into your skin under your beard, this is going directly into your skin follicles and will help prevent that dreaded "Beard dandruff", it will help your pores and keep everything healthy. Now just apply the rest to your beard hair and use a Beard of God™ Comb or Boar brush and comb downwards to help distribute the oil evenly.
How Often to Use It?
If you want to achieve the best results, it is advisable that you use your beard oil daily. By doing that, you will keep your beard nice, soft and smelling good at all times. Most people use their oil twice a day, that is after their morning shower and before they get to bed at night. However, there is no rule that dictates the amount of daily repetitions you need to follow, so it is really up to you to decide how often do you feel like you could use some moisturizing beard balm.
Our Beard Balms contain all the oils, butters and added beeswax to make it a much harder consistency, to use this, you take the back of your nail, scrape off a dime sized amount (depending on your length) rub it between both palms and it will solidify because of the heat, then apply only to your beard hair, not the skin, then comb down or style as desired (this will give you a great hold compared to any of the others (Oil or Butters)
This can be used right after you apply an oil because this is more for form and stays on your beard hair and not into your skin. (Yellowish in color with a honeycomb centerBeard Butters
In-between the oil and balm, it contains oils and added butters to make it soft and creamy, this is used for both, on your skin and also for your beard but it is a light hold for your hair. - If you have used an oil, then you don't have to add this also as it will make it too shiny (replaces oil throughout the day), this can be applied during the day if you feel your beard is drying out. ♥ Our Butters are Better
• Yellow Beeswax - Gives your beard a nice waxy emollient finish. Rich in Vitamin A. • Product of Ontario, Canada & Tavares, Florida
• Organic Avocado Oil - Excellent for moisturizing skin, increasing collagen production which decreases the effects of ageing & treats skin conditions including eczema & psoriasis. • Product of Mexico
Moisturizes dry skin, treats acne and blemishes, reduces skin inflammation, anti-aging and anti-free radical agent, provides relief to itchy and peeling skin, restores the elasticity of the skin, reduces razor irritation and bumps, reduces stretch marks. • Product of Ghana
• Organic Cocoa Butter - is a great source of antioxidants, which help combat free radicals and help save your skin from the inevitable signs of ageing and environmental stresses, it is also the best salvation for people who have sensitive skin. • Product of USA
• Organic Hemp Oil & Butter - Hemp oil is a good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are called essential fats because they are needed to maintain healthy cells, nerves and brain function. Our Hemp Oil is 100% Certified Kosher
• Skin Rashes & Acne can be treated
• Rich in Supplements for Healthy Skin